Shipping & Returns
Bebelune and Friends is the operator of www.bebeluneandfriends.com.au
By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below.
These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
General Subject to stock availability.
- We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfil all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfil the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
- Shipping costs are calculated during checkout, we may use SENDLE or AUSTRALIA POST to ship out your items, depending on which is more efficient/which will arrive the fastest to you.
- Standard 3-5 business days shipping is a flat rate of $8.00 AUD, We offer free shipping on orders over $100 prices may differ depending on destination of the items in the order.
For all International orders please allow 14-30 business days costs between $25- $35 AUD, if shipping isn’t available to your country please email us, some countries we are unable to ship to at the moment. For express international orders please contact us at email@example.com.
Countries we do not ship to currently are as follows.
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, central African republic, Dominica, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Lao, Peoples Dem, Libya, Israel, Martinique, Mauritius, New Caledonia, Suriname, Turkmenistan, Yemen and Reunion.
- Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
- Return Due To Change Of Mind Bebelune and Friends will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 14 days of receipt of item. Once we receive your item/s and they are returned to us in original packaging, unused, unwashed, unaltered and in resell able condition. Returns for incorrect size will also be accepted, customer can choose a full refund or size change.
- Once returns are received and accepted a refund will be issued using the original method of payment.
- Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping. We will notify you once this has been completed through email. (Bebelune and Friends) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
Bebelune and Friends will happily honour any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 21 days of receipt of items. Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim. Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect Bebelune and Friends to process your warranty claim within 7 days. Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
- 1 ) refund to your payment method
- 2 )a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
Transit Time Domestically
- In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 3 – 5 business days and international 14- 30 business days. Please contact us if you require express shipping.
Transit time Internationally
- We offer worldwide shipping, except for the countries mentioned above. In time we will be able to ship Globally.
- Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 14- 30 business days. if you would like express shippinginternationally we can provide you with shipping rates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping rates, please allow 2 days for us to respond to your email.
- Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order.
- For orders over $100 within Australia packages are shipped out the following day given the order is placed before 12am Sydney time.
Change Of Delivery Address
- For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched. please contact as soon as possible so we can ship to your correct address, we can not change the address if the order has been dispatched
Items Out Of Stock
- If an item is out of stock, we will cancel and refund the out-of-stock items and dispatch the rest of the order.
Delivery Time Exceeded
- If delivery time has the exceeded forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation Tracking Notifications Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
Parcels Damaged In Transit
- If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Duties & Taxes
- 1 ) Sales Tax Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
- 2 ) Import Duties & Taxes Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid upon arrival in destination country. This varies by country, and undefined encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us.
- If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to undefined at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping.
- The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
- If you change your mind after placing an order, we are unable to cancel your order. if you change your mind after we have shipped out your item/s we are also unable to accept cancellations.
Process for parcel damaged in-transit
- We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation dispatched.
Process for parcel lost in-transit
- We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
- For all customer service enquiries, please submit an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org